The month of May is Lupus Awareness Month, with World Lupus Day on May 10th. It’s a great time to raise awareness about lupus.
Things you can do:
– Tell Lupus off by creating a Dear Lupus video
Joining a lupus walk is another great way to raise awareness. Photo credit: davebloggs007 via Flickr
– Join the Lupus Foundation of America and put on the purple this month
– Change your profile pics/ banners/ headers for the month. The LFA has a bunch of images you can use, as does the Lupus Research Insititute and the Molly’s Fund website.
– Share your story here on Life Despite Lupus – send me your story and I’ll post them here on May 10th
– Join the LRI’s Power of 10 initiative to support lupus research
Click here to find more Lupus Awareness action ideas from the LFA.
What are your plans for Lupus Awareness Month?